Friday, December 11, 2009

Greetings




Pres. Pip,

In a few minutes the delegation from the Rotary of Kalibo will be starting their journey to Roxas City to participate in one of the affairs of your 45TH foundation day. Congratulations, all the best and cheers.

I have to beg off, however, because despite my wish to be there to celebrate and enjoy th
e fellowship with you and your club, my present schedule will not allow me.I did not foresee that my running as vice-mayor here in Kalibo will take so much of my time this early. So sorry gid.

Anyway, I send my felicitations.

PP Nolly Sodusta
RC Kalibo


To my classmate Pres.
Pip and the RC Roxas family:

All the best and may you continue your great and fine tradition of Nobility and Service for another 45 years. Cheers.

Pres. Emil Aquino
RC Zamboanga City WE
ST


On behalf of the Rotary Club of Metro Roxas:

Congratulations President Pip and all the club members of Rotary Club of Roxas and truly 45 years of Nobility and Service! I also Congratulate all the Past Presidents and Past Members who set the foundation and paved the road to success in order to have 45 Years of Service!

Indeed the wheels of Rotary are turning and Rotary Club of Roxas is a shining example.

Sincerely

Jerry Olson
Secretary
Rotary Club of Metro Roxas
Zone 4 co-chairperson GML

No comments:

Post a Comment