Thursday, February 25, 2010

ROTARY DTTS RY 2010-2011

Never-ending education is the key to growth.


While you are reading this blog, our team headed by P. Pip and PE Jerry is off to Bacolod for the District Training Seminar and Pres-Elects Training Seminar, too. I just came from there, pity I need to get back home for work.

How about Discon 2010? (Feb. 25-27) Well, surely I missed it this year. However, I wish goodluck and good cheers to DG Edgar and his team, to my fellow Rotarians and to our friends of Rotary who will be there to witness this year's Discon 2010. Goodluck during the awarding for the RY 2009-2010.

Pictures to follow soon...or catch up Rotary at Facebook ....Incoming DG James will be posting them very soon.

Sharing you a little prayer for on our way to SERVICE ABOVE SELF.


"Lord Jesus, grant me to respond with prayer when difficult come my way. Remind me that they are a blessing to me as I am called to be a blessing to them."



No comments:

Post a Comment