Wednesday, February 23, 2011

DISTRICT GOVERNOR NOMINEE 2013-2014

Dear Global Presidents, Assistant Governors, District Leaders and Rotarians,

Greetings from Zamboanga City!

I am pleased to inform you that the District Nominating Committee chaired by PDG Prince Gerochi, has nominated Past President Mark Ortiz of the Rotary Club of Roxas to be the District Governor for Rotary Year 2013-2014.

This is the official announcement. Please pass this information to all your clubs and members. I am also requesting the PP Chris Montero and IPP Emil Aquino to announce this on the webpage and on the GML.

Thank you very much and more power.

James Makasiar
District Governor 2010-2011


****


Dear Rotarians,

It is with deep humility and overwhelming gratitude that I email all of you and all Rotarians in the District thru you simply to express how honored I am to be serving you in this new capacity as District Governor for RY 2013-14. I am awed by the trust and confidence my club has shown in endorsing me; whatever achievements I have done in the past and will do triumphantly in the future, is all because of them and is all theirs, and is and will be all ours. This honor is made more meaningful, by the way, as our club, the Rotary Club of Roxas, turns Golden in 2014. Thank you again and here's to all of us in District 3850!

Gov James, thank you for the announcement! I and my club continue to support you this year, as we will Gov Melvin after you and Gov Biboy after him!

Mabuhay ang Rotary!

PP Mark
D-3850
oritz.markanthony@ gmail.com
difficult.rm@ yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment